Antenna and Microwave Circuit Design
1GHz to 18GHz
Microwave Circuit Design
PIN diode switches
Available on Google Play:
Calculates the power transfer of a line-of-site communication link.
The program uses the Friis Transmission Formula to calculate the power received at the output terminal of the receiving antenna.
CommsLink is included in "MakingWaves".
MakingWaves is a collection of programs that antenna engineers may find useful in estimating the performance of a variety of antenna types. Programs for designing rectangular microstrip patch antennas and a number of wire antennas are also included.
MakingWaves comprises the following:
- A calculator for determining the power transfer of a line-of-site communication system.
- The radar range equation to determine the received power reflected from an object.
- Radar cross-section calculator for a variety of shapes.
- Aperture antenna beamwidth and peak sidelobe level estimator for various amplitude distributions.
- Phased array element spacing and differential phase shift for a given frequency and scan angle.
- The beamwidth and directivity of a linear array.
- The beamwidth and directivity of a rectangular planar array.
- Microstrip patch antenna design program.
- Wire antenna design and performance predictor for the following wire antennas:
- Half-wave dipole
- Folded dipole
- Reflectometer calculator.
- Mismatch error limits calculator
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org